Cason has been diagnosed with a Chiari Malformation. We are still unsure at this point if he needs surgery. This is causing minor hydrocephalus. He has also been having seizures. We tried a new medicine and his body metabolized it too quickly. It was like an overdose. He was in a coma for 18 hours. About a month ago he was admitted to the hospital in anaphylactic shock. He did not have any of his normal allergic reaction symptoms and this was very delayed. It was scary!!! He has also seen the allergist at National Jewish in Denver. He wants to admit him to get his eczema under control. On a better note, we have taken milk, soy, peas, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots off of his food allergy list!! :)
We moved ... Again ... The end of April. The main sewer line had broken in the house we were renting. The landlord refused to fix it. There was literally raw sewage filling up the backyard. We are still in a battle with that!
Callans blood sugars have been crazy. Today his A1C was to high to read. :( I feel like a failure. I give it my all, and my all isn't good enough. The dr decided to take him off of the pump for a little while in hopes that we can get better control. I am frustrated!!