Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Almost here!

Tomorrow is a big day. It's the day I've been thinking about for almost a year now. I'm sure some of you already know what I'm talking about ... But for those who don't ... Callans PUMP will be arriving tomorrow.

We haven't had our training yet so it's not officially our first day but still! I can't wait to hold that little piece of hope in my hands. Just to be able to touch it, knowing (hoping) that Callans bg will be more regulated makes me feel like its Christmas!

Callan was unsure about it at first, but now he's soooo excited. We've been watching endless videos on YouTube of site changes and he is 100% on board. He even got a special Spiderman doll in the mail today ... Complete with his very own pump! He had the biggest smile on his face when he told me that Spiderman has diabebes just like him! He melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it