Monday, July 9, 2012

Yikes.



I can not believe it's been 2 whole months since I've posted anything! I guess we've been a little busy!

Callan has been having crazy high numbers lately. I'm hoping it's from traveling.  We've pretty much been going going going since April!  In the past 3 months we've been to 6 states, "lived" in a hotel for 2.5 months, and took a trip to visit my family in California (where we also got to visit Yosemite, & Monterey!)  I'm hoping things start settling down, so we can get back on track.  BUT we are still living in an empty home, waiting to go get our stuff from storage in New Mexico!  We've been sleeping on air mattresses for almost a month.  I know I can't wait to get my bed up here to Wyoming!

We've also added 2 more allergens to Casons list. Peas & fish. They were both pretty bad reactions, but luckily did not require the epi-pen!  Although last month we had to for the very first time.  Someone touched him who more than likely had ranch dressing on their hands. (Ranch=Mayo=Eggs!)  His lip swelled up, and his face started breaking out in welts. My husband gave him the shot and it was pretty scary!  His face turned blue, and almost immediately cleared up. I'm hoping we don't have to use it again, but I'm pretty sure we will have to.  Cason is also going through a tantrum stage. (He's only 1!)   If he gets mad he will hold his breath, turn blue, and almost pass out! It is so scary!  He's my youngest of 5 and I've never had to deal with this before!

I hope y'all are doing okay!

Callans first time at the beach! :) 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Traveling makes my daughter go high, I up her basal rates on her pump by 50% when we're driving in the car. You guys are still on shots though, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete

Share it