Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hello?

I'm still here!  I apologize for going such a long time without writing anything.  Things are a little crazy over here.

2 weekends ago we drove back from Rock Springs, WY to Las Cruces, NM with the 3 youngest boys straight through. That's 17 hours! The entire next day & parts of Sunday we packed up our house, and put everything into storage.  Sunday afternoon we took off for Sheridan, Wyoming!  We have been here for almost 2 weeks.

Last weekend we took a trip to Rapid City, SD and had a mini vacation.  We went to an indoor waterpark, Mount Rushmore, Custer State Park, & Devil's Tower!  We had so much fun!










Can I also say that I love love love Wyoming?  I really didn't think that we would ever move here. (We used to live in Northern Colorado, so I knew what it was like here.) But I it has sunk it's beautiful scenery, extremely friendly people, and wonderful (spring) weather right into me and I don't ever want to go!  Ask me about this again in the winter. I will be a hermit then! :)

Callan has been doing really good.  It was so surreal to check his bg with Mount Rushmore directly in front of us!  Like almost a little freeing ... we can travel the U.S. and be in a hotel for a month and
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget