Monday, January 9, 2012

And there is more ...

The past few weeks have been crazy.  My 11 month old, Cason, had an allergic reaction to something. His lip swelled up and he started wheezing.  So off to the ER we went!  His doctor FINALLY did allergy testing.  He is allergic to soy, egg whites, peanuts, and dog and cat dander.  He has an epi pen, and is doing breathing treatments now.  Like we didn't have enough going on already!!

Callan has switched from the pen to syringes.  He is still handling it like it's no big deal.  I can't believe what a strong "little" guy he is.  (He'll be 3 in March, weighs 46lbs, and wears a 5T!) His strength is definitely what gets me through the day.  I'm so proud of him!

I hope everyone is doing well, and I hope to be blogging on a more regular schedule!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget