Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy {belated} Thanksgiving!

I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.   Ours was great!  Callan did really well after dinner, and I thought we made it through free and clear.  {insert evil laugh here}   But y'all know how diabetes is, and it just doesn't care.  

Callan was stuck in the 300-400's for two freaking days afterwards.  I am frustrated. I am broken. I feel like a failure. This is even more stressful for me because we are pretty much without an endo right now.  Ours has abandoned us because we are being referred to another, and the other isn't returning our calls.  He's only had this for a month and a half. 

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHANGE THINGS ON MY OWN?   I feel like I am failing my son.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Andi - I'm so sorry that you have joined this sad little club of mommies with diabetic children. You are NOT a failure. You are doing the best you can with the information and resources you have available. Diabetes is unpredictable - just when you think you have it all figured out, wonkiness happens. Email me at mypurdy@yahoo.com - I will answer your questions, be your shoulder and support you the best I can. You are NOT alone. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget